Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hand Rubbed?

!!WARNING!!... This post may not be suitable for children!

I was sent this ad in my email today and I thought you might enjoy it. these photos were sent as one image but whom ever sent the ad sent it as separate files. The computer that I am using at work here does not have a photo editor (retarded) so I was unable to put it back together and that is how you see it before you. Sorry.

Do you see something rather comical about one of these photos?

Hand Rubbed?

Is that the best adjective they could use for a piece of meat that they are trying to sell you? Do I need to explain why this ad could tend to deture some people? No? Good! Actually when I think about it some more, it might also attract some people in the same sense.

I also wonder if the person designing the ad meant to do this for a laugh or two. "Hand Rubbed", "slow", "prime", "enjoy"! I may have actually used these words in a sentence myself before for a totally separate context. (I never said this blog was a family friendly operation)!

No comments:

Post a Comment