Wednesday, September 9, 2009


If you have not visited www.artbabble.org/ you should do so if you consider yourself a fan of art. This website is somewhat of a social media of the art world. the reason why I say "world" is because it is world wide with partnerships such as the guuggenheim, and Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, and it is based right here in Indianapolis at the IMA.

www.artbabble.org is like the facebook of art. It shows updates on news in the art world as well as showcases new and upcoming artists and installations. You also can become a member and build a profile for message boards and discussions within artbabble.

When I first heard of this website, I assumed that it was one of many art related websites. I thought that the art community was probably to saturated with stuff like this to even have an Indianapolis based org. break through the mold. However; I looked. In all my searches I could not find one website that even came close to touching the issues that are talked about in artbabble. I could be wrong but, it seems to me that www.artbabble.org is a one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment