Friday, September 4, 2009


One piece of info I would like to present is my thoughts on this website. Pandora Radio is quickly becoming the top choice for music listeners over air radio by a landslide. This is to say assuming that it hasn't already exceeded it's sluggish predecessor. The reason I say "sluggish" has numerous folds, but mainly I use this term in this context...
Air radio (as I like to call it) has been sluggish, or even lazy to the point of clueless in it's awareness of what music the general population prefers. The major radio stations in my area (Indianapolis) have not changed there play list since most of their births. some of them have been around for twenty plus years. Any of the new music that these stations are playing (in my opinion of course) seem to be irrelevant to todays listeners.
What Pandora Radio lets you do is customize your station by selecting artists and bands that you like and playing music under suggestions of what you might like based on what you have entered.
One thing I believe could help this website expand is the option to play music videos automatically when the music plays (if the music has a video). so basically how it would work is that when a song comes up on the playlist, there would be a box that appears in the corner of the screen with the video for that song providing that the song has a video. there would also be an option of full screen viewing. Anyhoo; I have rambled for far to long so I leave you to your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment