Thursday, September 17, 2009

This Building


It is the first thing I see when I walk out of my house.  It may look just like an ugly white wall to at first but look closer.  Don't get closer and look at it but metaphorically look closer.  I see a canvas.  It is sort of a "put your own design here".  at first I thought about painting a big stupid mural on it.  Like I said before It is right outside my house.  this big wall. (It's a building by the way)  I actually got the idea to project movies on it and have a neighborhood movie night every so often.  Luckily projectors are becoming cheaper and cheaper each day.  A friend of mine actually has a tiny projector that you can hold in your hand.  We shot a cartoon on it one dark night and there it appeared, one ridiculous 12 foot screen showing a vivid short toon film that my friend made.  every now and then we get the urge to see a movie, "theater style" in the comfort of my own home.  (Actually it's a front porch). 

No comments:

Post a Comment